schedule: Monday – Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
Pay range: $48,000.00 -$52,000.00
Tech-savvy, responsible multi-tasker. Responsible for providing administrative support to the Development Team and consultants. Ensuring all ongoing departmental activities which promote and support St. Anne’s mission and services are successfully managed and sustained. Providing support with donor related records utilizing Raiser’s Edge database, marketing and communications, and event related activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist the Development Operations Manager in processing the weekly donations, pledges and recurring gifts to include logging, recording and acknowledging all gifts received in a timely manner.
- Generate and share Weekly Donor Call Reports with department fundraising staff and Leadership.
- Process and submit time sensitive Development Department invoices, check requests and requisitions and expenditures
- Create and oversee the shared Development calendar.
- Create and maintain board orientation materials.
- Create and maintain company profiles for all incoming third-party Employee Giving and Matching Gift programs.
- Keep Charity Navigator, Guidestar and Catholic Directory pages up to date.
- Assist with various marketing tasks utilizing Canva, Mailchimp, Adobe, Publisher, and other department marketing tools/platforms.
- Assist with various Special Events related tasks utilizing AES, Auction & Event Solutions software as assigned.
- Conduct special research projects as assigned.
- Provide support for other administrative areas as needed.
- Support department staff of five with various administrative office needs and other duties as assigned.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES:
- Attend and participate in various special events annually.
- Ability to participate in training/webinar annually to expand knowledge of the St. Anne’s donor database, Raiser’s Edge, to better understand and utilize.
- Promote Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process by identifying quality indicators and opportunities for departmental and organizational process improvement.
- Attend meetings, workshops, and training programs as required to keep abreast of areas concerning responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by CDO and Development Operations Manager.
- Some college coursework, AA degree preferred.
- Donor Database knowledge preferred.
- Attention to detail and tech savvy skills a must.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows suite and donor software.
- Familiarity with general office equipment.
- High standards of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to receive and implement constructive feedback.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Punctual, adaptable, and flexible.
- Reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality of agency and departmental records.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employee may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s Family Services – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: email@example.com
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!