Founded in 1938, the St. Anne’s Guild was the first organization established to support the agency. In 1944, the St. Anne’s Guild opened its first thrift shop, and still runs it today at a new location in Burbank. The St. Anne’s Guild has played a significant role in the history of St. Anne’s and continues to do so presently, with members’ contributing via volunteer hours and by generating financial support with various seasonal fundraising events each year.
You can visit the thrift shop at:
3315 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
Mabel Mosler Auxiliary
The Mabel Mosler Auxiliary was established in 1962 and remains an important group dedicated to generating support for St. Anne’s programs and services. The Mabel Mosler Auxiliary has a rich and steady history of acting as advocates and dedicated volunteers to help the young women, children and families of St. Anne’s.
Loretta Young Auxiliary
In 1961, the Loretta Young Auxiliary was founded and named after Academy Award winning actress Loretta Young Lewis, who was a devoted contributor to St. Anne’s. Their first fundraising event was held on a Sunday in July at a member’s home in Alta Dena, California. More than half a century later, the group is still going strong and continues to play an important role in supporting and promoting St. Anne’s mission to help young women, children and families create brighter futures.