Attract the highest quality candidates to support St. Anne’s Family Services’ mission and strategic plans. Execute the agency’s recruitment strategies and generate a talent pipeline. Touch all phases of the recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, presentation, negotiation of employment offers, and coordination of onboarding and pre-employment activities for senior leadership positions. Take appropriate actions to support a diverse workforce and participate in the St. Anne’s Family Services efforts to create a respectful, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Apply your experience and knowledge in recruiting services and technologies to drive the day-to-day execution of Recruitment Strategy and marketing activities including job postings, social media management, event coordination, and other marketing activities.
- Touch all phases of the recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, presentation, negotiation of employment offers, and coordination of onboarding and pre-employment activities for senior leadership positions.
- Advise and execute the strategies for recruiting and hiring client employees, including influencing hiring schedules/sequences, target candidate definition, and candidate sourcing strategies.
- Interact across HR and departments to understand and plan for hiring needs and position details and facilitate steps across the hiring process.
- Determine the most effective recruitment and advertising methods and channels.
- Identify and manage traditional recruitment/advertising channels such as job fairs, job boards, and college recruiting.
- Identify and manage digital recruitment/advertising channels such as social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) programmatic advertising, Google ads, etc.
- Provide detailed, data-driven analysis of recruitment activity effectiveness.
- Perform marketing efforts to attract new talent and support recruitment activities.
- Advise managers at all levels of HR-related issues including staffing requirements, resources, and problems impacting the organization.
- Develop long-term and short-term staffing plans to meet mission requirements, changes in position competencies, career development, and reorganizations.
- Utilize and maintain a working knowledge of marketing tools to publicize recruitment events (email, websites, presentations, social media, printed materials, and other promotional means)
- Manage physical recruitment supplies and inventory to include ordering, receiving, and shipping materials and job fair displays for hiring events.
- Conduct local outreach and develop new relationships with organizations & communities nationwide to build a network of organizations for supporting recruitment efforts.
- Manage the event coordination process to include research, location scouting, registration, material handling, and event tracking for a high volume of job fairs and hiring events in Los Angeles County.
- Provide administrative recruitment support to the HR team and Recruiter when needed.
- Manage and execute focused diversity, equity, & inclusion recruitment strategies.
- Takes photos as appropriate to accompany public relations materials or for future advertising use and coordinates with the development team on agency marketing ads.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES
- Participate in training and meetings.
- Participate in the Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 1-2 years’ recruitment experience is required.
- Experience with Federal or commercial Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or HR Information Systems (HRIS) is required.
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, and advertising is required.
- Experience with recruitment strategy (marketing and advertising) and workforce planning in a high-volume environment preferred.
- Experience with project management, team leadership, client engagement, and relationship building, preferred.
- Knowledge of recruiting principles and government recruiting and hiring policies, laws, and regulations, is preferred.
- Experience with event management and coordination preferred.
- Experience with supply or inventory management preferred.
- St. Anne’s values the dignity and worth of every person we serve. Employees are expected to support children’s emotional and social development by encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-concepts. All employees must have the ability to treat those served by our agency in a caring and respectful manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- As providers of social services, St. Anne’s employees work with clients dealing with complex emotional and mental health issues, many of whom are facing significant personal crises daily. Employees must remain aware of any personal emotions, transference, and/or countertransference that may hinder the ability to remain professional. As such, employees are expected to maintain composure during all interactions and crisis situations, implement a self-care plan, and utilize crisis communication to de-escalate client crisis and prevent any serious bodily injury or harm.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employees may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
St. Anne’s provides a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental; Vision; Life & Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k) & savings plan; Pet Insurance, Paid Vacation (PTO), and other voluntary benefit options.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s Family Services – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: email@example.com
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!