Pay Rate: $24.00 – 26.00 Hourly
Schedule: Mon – Thurs 11 AM – 8PM, flex Fri 11AM – 7PM and / or Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm; Flex every other Friday 9am-5pm.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Short Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP) offers both a Sign-On Incentive and a Retention Incentive that ranges between $750-$1500 based on annual salary/pay.
Responsible for providing one-on-one behavioral interventions to assist clients placed at Short-Term Residential Therapeutic Program in eliminating negative behaviors, minimizing impulsivity and promote pro-social functioning.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide one-on-one behavior intervention for client’s based on client’s treatment plan
- Document client services in accordance with DMH standards.
- Coordinate linkage to appropriate intra-agency and community.
- Collaborate with treatment team to ensure quality client
- Conduct visits to homes, schools and or other service providers in order to help client achieve their service plan
- Provide systems-oriented interventions to develop parenting skills for client’s support system and Residential Treatment Program direct staff
- Ensure accuracy in work and that all deadline expectations are
- Interface with Department of Children and Family Services, Department of Mental Health, court systems, schools, law enforcement, health care providers and other community
- Ensure active participation in administrative and clinical supervision and
- Follow up with supervisor in a timely manner regarding significant
- Demonstrate ownership of work responsibilities by incorporating feedback, taking initiative, and interacting in a professional manner within assigned role and adhering to agency
- Maintain confidentiality as required by St. Anne’s, licensing, HIPAA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Maintain weekly service provision requirements
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients at all
- Follow state laws and agency mandates regarding child abuse
- Follow and adheres to all field safety
- Bachelor’s degree required plus one year of relevant work experience OR two years of college plus three years of relevant work experiences OR High School Diploma plus four years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with adolescents.
- Good crisis communication skills.
- Skilled in engaging, motivating and working with diverse individuals and groups
- Be willing to be flexible and adjust schedule to meet with staff during the shift crisis occurred
- Good oral and written communication
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s License and a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance.
- Physical ability to perform Pro-ACT, administer first aid/CPR and operate an agency motor vehicle.
- Ability to independently use a computer and the ability to learn necessary computer programs
- Ability to receive and implement constructive
- Anne’s values the dignity and worth of every person we serve. Employees are expected to support children’s emotional and social development by encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-concepts. All employees must have the ability to treat those served by our agency in a caring and respectful manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- As providers of social services, St. Anne’s employees work with clients dealing with complex emotional and mental health issues, many of whom are facing significant personal crises on a daily basis. Employees must remain aware of any personal emotions, transference, and/or countertransference that may hinder the ability to remain professional. As such, employees are expected to maintain composure during all interactions and crisis situations, implement a self-care plan, and utilize crisis communication to deescalate client crisis and prevent any serious bodily injury or harm.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!