Location: Spa 4 (Main Office)
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 10:00am-7:00pm, Flex Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
Location: Spa 6 (View Park, CA)
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 10:00am-7:00pm, Flex Fri, 10:00am-6:00pm
Annual Salary: $67,450.00
Active registration or licensure with California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) is required.
Family Based Services (FBS) offers both a Sign-On Incentive and a Retention Incentive that ranges between $750-$1500 based on annual salary/pay.
Responsible for facilitating intensive, family-centered, and community-based services for children/adolescents and their families in the Wraparound Approach Services Program. Serves as the lead of the Child and Family Team (CFT). Provides ongoing case management services to clients to reach desired goals and maintain an adequate level of functioning.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform initial and ongoing strengths-based assessments of children and families. Identify and prioritize family’s needs across all domains.
- Document client services in accordance with Department of Mental Health standards
- Assist with the development of a Child and Family Team (CFT), which includes multi-disciplinary professionals, the child and family, extended family members, and informal community supports. Participate in scheduled CFT meetings.
- Facilitate team meetings and fully involve families in the planning and decision-making process.
- Demonstrate leadership of the Wraparound Team and facilitates communication and collaboration between team members, clients and outside service providers.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive Matrices, ensuring strategies, interventions and services are family-centered, flexible and community-based.
- Interface and collaborate with Department of Children and Family Services, Department of Probation, Department of Mental Health, court systems, law enforcement, schools, health care providers and other community liaisons.
- Provide 24-hour availability and crisis intervention on an as needed basis, or regularly scheduled basis which may include weekends and evenings.
- Conduct visits to homes, schools and or other service providers in order to help client achieve their service plan goals.
- Maintain weekly service provision requirements.
- Respond to families’ identified needs.
- Assist CFT with achievement of professional and family partnerships.
- Assist family in the incorporation of informal supports, natural family helpers, and other community resources.
- Ensure accuracy in work and that all deadline expectations are met
- Actively participate in administrative and clinical supervision and meetings.
- Ensure family’s development of family-centered, help-giver skills and the evaluation of contributions to positive outcomes for children and families.
- Follow up with supervisor in a timely manner regarding significant issues.
- Demonstrate ownership of work responsibilities by incorporating feedback, taking initiative, and interacting in a professional manner within assigned role and adhering to agency guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by St. Anne’s, licensing, HIPAA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Follow state laws and agency mandates regarding child abuse reporting.
- Maintain regular, consistent and timely attendance.
- Follow and adheres to all field safety guidelines.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES
- Participate in mandatory training, in-services and meeting.
- Participate in the Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field required.
- Active registration or licensure with California Board of Behavioral Sciences is preferred.
- At least one (1) year of experience providing In-Home Services or work with low-income, high-risk children, adolescents, and their families preferred.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Child Abuse laws/Crisis Intervention techniques.
- Good oral, written, and organizational skills
- Physical ability to perform Pro-ACT, administer First Aid/CPR and operate an agency motor vehicle.
- Requires possession of reliable automobile and a valid California Driver’s License as well as a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must maintain and provide proof of automotive liability insurance coverage.
- Ability to independently use a computer and the ability to learn necessary computer programs.
- Bilingual and bicultural skills in English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to receive and implement constructive feedback.
- Anne’s values the dignity and worth of every person we serve. Employees are expected to support children’s emotional and social development by encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-concepts. All employees must have the ability to treat those served by our agency in a caring and respectful manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- As providers of social services, St. Anne’s employees work with clients dealing with complex emotional and mental health issues, many of whom are facing significant personal crises on a daily basis. Employees must remain aware of any personal emotions, transference, and/or countertransference that may hinder the ability to remain professional. As such, employees are expected to maintain composure during all interactions and crisis situations, implement a self-care plan, and utilize crisis communication to deescalate client crisis and prevent any serious bodily injury or harm.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employee must be able to drive a motor vehicle, maintain a valid driver’s license, and active car insurance.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s Family Services – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: email@example.com
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!