1. St. Anne’s uses personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors as well as conducting fundraising and other agency operations. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
2. As part of providing an online experience expected by donors, St. Anne’s may store various data that are collected as part of standard web operations (including things like use agent strings, ip addresses, referrer strings, and cookies). St. Anne’s may use this data for analytical needs and improved website functionality.
3. Payment Processors and Other Service Providers: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and their privacy policies should be consulted to determine their practices.
4. Donor Data: Donor Data may be used for the following purposes:
a. Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations;
b. Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of St. Anne’s;
c. Internal analysis, such as research and analytics;
d. Record keeping;
e. Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law;
f. Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes; and
g. Other purposes related to the fundraising operations.
5. St. Anne’s will not publish, sell, trade, or rent Donor Data. Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. St. Anne’s may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
6. St. Anne’s will use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.