Schedule: Saturday- Tuesday 1:00pm – 10:00pm, Flex every other Wednesday 1:30pm-9:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.00 Hourly.
Assist the Residential Clinical Services Director and Assistant Directors in all aspects of the organization and ongoing quality assurance of the Residential Clinical Services.
*The STRTP Program offers both a Sign-On Incentive AND a Retention Incentive range between $750-$1500 based on annual salary/pay.*
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Cover all desks at St. Anne’s as needed.
- Greet and direct families and guests at the reception desk.
- Responsible for contributing to the annual evaluation of staff.
- Participate in hiring process of Program Assistants.
- Maintain facility and IT needs for Clinical Services by utilizing the Maintenance and IT work order trackers for the department.
- Complete and track all flex funds and check requests, staff mileage, and Concern for Others.
- Review and reconcile invoices and consultant activity logs for submission to Finance.
- Ensure Medi-Cal eligibility for all clients and provide outside referrals as needed.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion and dissemination of rosters and spreadsheets (i.e.; caseload roster, centralized roster, goals roster, documentation tracker, rendering provider roster).
- Create and discharge files in a timely manner.
- File all documentation within 24 hours and follow HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain tracking system for reviewing client charts and other documentation to ensure accuracy, consistency and adherence to DMH and St. Anne’s MHS standards.
- Maintain up-to-date staff files with licenses/registrations and other required documentation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion and dissemination of reports (i.e.; SIR reports, Weekly Census, DMH monthly reports, CSF, CSS).
- Interact with providers, DMH, and other entities to coordinate client care.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients at all times.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings as requested by Director/Assistant Directors.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES:
- Participate in mandatory trainings, in-services, and meetings.
- Participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associated degree in related field and/or work experience in child development or social service field preferred;
- Excellent typing, transcription, grammar, spelling, punctuation and editing skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet
- Knowledge of DMH intranet and Medi-Cal billing preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with clients, visitors, volunteers, and employees.
- Ability to receive and implement constructive feedback.
- St. Anne’s values the dignity and worth of every person we serve. Employees are expected to support children’s emotional and social development by encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-concepts. All employees must have the ability to treat those served by our agency in a caring and respectful manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- As providers of social services, St. Anne’s employees work with clients dealing with complex emotional and mental health issues, many of whom are facing significant personal crises on a daily basis. Employees must remain aware of any personal emotions, transference, and/or countertransference that may hinder the ability to remain professional. As such, employees are expected to maintain composure during all interactions and crisis situations, implement a self-care plan, and utilize crisis communication to deescalate client crisis and prevent any serious bodily injury or harm.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employee may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!