Per Diem position/hours will vary
We are a Rate Classification Level 12 group home that provides support to teen girls ages 13-18. We primarily house pregnant and parenting teens, although we do accept non-pregnant and non-parenting teens. We have the capability to house up to 32 teens and 18 babies. All of our residents are either part of Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) or Probation and are referred by their social worker or probation officer.
Many of our residents have dealt with sexual abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse, and/or neglect. Residents served were either detained from their parents, family members, or guardians and are working towards family reunification, adoption, legal guardianship, or permanent placement. As St. Anne’s staff in the Residential Treatment Program, we offer support, counseling, and interventions to all of our residents and we help our residents reach independence. Each of our residents are at different stages in their life so we work to meet each individual resident where they are at in order to provide the most effective care.
We provide individual counseling with an assigned therapist, educational counseling, life skills and parenting classes. Each of our residents receives complete medical care from outside medical facilities. We also strongly encourage education, and our residents are all enrolled in either school full time or a job/internship. St. Anne’s RTP staff provide transportation services to and from medical appointments, school, visits, and/or court, as necessary.
We are looking for passionate employees that are interested in working with our clientele. As Residential staff, we are working with the residents to become self-sufficient in order to eventually transition. We encourage you to look at our website in order to find out more information about St. Anne’s and our Residential Program.
The residential treatment program is staffed 24/7 which means we have 1st, 2nd, overnight shifts, part and full time. We have on call staff for those who need flexibility.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Responsible for monitoring, supervising, protection and guiding the residents in their daily routine.
- Provides a healthy, therapeutic and safe environment for residents and their children in their direct care.
- Provides assistance to each resident working with a group and in handling individual problems.
- Sets appropriate limits for behavior.
- Documents residents progress; identifies possible need for professional services; communicates such findings to professional staff.
- BA Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related degree.
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver’s License and insurance.
Thurs-Sat, 1st Wed of month 6pm-3am
Wed-Sat, flex Mon 10:30pm-7:30am
Per Diem staff work according to their availability. These hours can vary.