Under general supervision from Conference Center Coordinator, manage the Conference Center and other meeting rooms and set up rooms based on diagrams provided.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Greet visitors & maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment at all times
2. Monitor internal and external calendar room set ups
3. Good follow through of all new and repeat business for Conference Center, meeting rooms as well as Cafeteria
4. Flexible work schedule required. Work schedule will vary based on time of events and business necessity.
5. Assures continuous and consistent delivery of quality food service
6. Assist with inventory ordering (Linen and all supplies including food supplies)
7. Maintains accurate service records
8. Adheres to all departmental sanitation procedures and enforces St. Anne’s policies
9. Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe environment
10. Ensures compliance with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal regulations
11. Assists with food preparation and set up if needed
12. Ensures decoration of buffet and food lines in a professional design
13. Ensures clean work and set up area, including floors, counters, catering equipment while maintaining maximum standards of sanitation and safety
14. Engage in regular communication with customers, residents and staff to answer questions, provide assistance or services and to gain feedback on the quality of service
15. Maintain regular, consistent, and timely attendance
16. Other Administrative responsibilities
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES
- Participates in mandatory trainings, in-services, and meetings.
- Participates in the Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. Supervisor experience preferred
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. 5 years Previous experience in “back of the house service”
5. ServSafe certification
6. TIPS certification
7. Bartending License preferred
8. Culinary background would be a plus
9. Current California driver’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s Family Services – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!