Schedule: Mon 10-7, Tues -7-4, Wed 12-9, Thurs 10-7, Flex Fri 10-6.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Responsible for providing individual rehabilitation, group therapy, crisis intervention, collateral, andcase consultation services, including Intensive Home Based Services (IHBS) and Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) services to client placed in STRTP to ensure comprehensive client care. Ensure documentation adheres to DMH standards. Participate in an interdisciplinary team to provide a healthy, therapeutic, and safe environment for clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide individual and group therapeutic rehabilitation for designated caseload of clients
- Coordinate linkage to appropriate intra-agency and community resources.
- Participate in Child and Family Team Meetings (CFTMs), facilitate and complete CFTM Metrics, if needed.
- Collaborate with treatment team to ensure quality client care.
- Conduct visits to schools and/or other service providers in order to help client achieve their service plan and treatment plan goals.
- Evaluate child/family progress and participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to provide recommendations based on youth engagement.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive Matrices, ensuring strategies, interventions and services are client-centered, flexible and support client’s transition plan.
- Assist client in the incorporation of informal supports, natural family helpers, and other community resources.
- Manage community and family crises involving children and parents if applicable.
- Document client services in accordance with DMH standards.
- Ensure accuracy in work and that all deadline expectations are met.
- Interface with Department of Children and Family Services, Department of Mental Health, court systems, schools, law enforcement, health care providers and other community liaisons.
- Ensure active participation in administrative and clinical supervision and meetings.
- Follow up with supervisor in a timely manner regarding significant issues.
- Demonstrate ownership of work responsibilities by incorporating feedback, taking initiative, and interacting in a professional manner within assigned role and adhering to agency guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality as required by St. Anne’s, licensing, HIPAA, and other regulatory agencies.
- Maintain regular, consistent and timely attendance.
- Maintain weekly service provision requirements.
- Maintain professional boundaries with clients at all times.
- Follow state laws and agency mandates regarding child abuse reporting.
- Follow and adheres to all field safety guidelines.
SECONDARY JOB DUTIES:
- Participate in mandatory trainings, in-services, and meetings.
- Provide transportation as necessary.
- Participate in the Continuous and Quality Improvement (PQI) of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or related field.
- Active registration or licensure with California Board of Behavioral Sciences is required.
- Experience in In-Home Services or work with children, adolescents, and their families preferred.
- Strong clinical skills in individual and group therapeutic rehabilitation.
- Good oral, written, and organizational skills
- Physical ability to perform Pro-ACT, administer First Aid/CPR and operate an agency motor vehicle.
- Requires possession of reliable automobile and a valid California Driver’s License as well as a driving record acceptable to the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must maintain and provide proof of automotive liability insurance coverage.
- Ability to independently use a computer and the ability to learn necessary computer programs.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred.
- Ability to receive and implement constructive feedback.
- St. Anne’s values the dignity and worth of every person we serve. Employees are expected to support children’s emotional and social development by encouraging understanding of others and promoting positive self-concepts. All employees must have the ability to treat those served by our agency in a caring and respectful manner, mindful of individual differences and cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- As providers of social services, St. Anne’s employees work with clients dealing with complex emotional and mental health issues, many of whom are facing significant personal crises on a daily basis. Employees must remain aware of any personal emotions, transference, and/or countertransference that may hinder the ability to remain professional. As such, employees are expected to maintain composure during all interactions and crisis situations, implement a self-care plan, and utilize crisis communication to deescalate client crisis and prevent any serious bodily injury or harm.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The employee is often required to stand and sit; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Employee may occasionally be required to drive a motor vehicle.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Internal Candidates (who have been in their current position for at least six months) may submit a Transfer Request Form to Human Resources.
St. Anne’s Family Services – Human Resources
155 N. Occidental Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Fax: (213) 385-1533
Via email: email@example.com
You may send your resume as a part of the body of your e-mail or attach it as a Microsoft Word document or PDF file.
Once a resume or application is submitted to St. Anne’s it is screened and processed. PLEASE DO NOT CALL to inquire about the status of your resume. If you are deemed a good fit for any of our current openings, we will contact you for an interview.
Please note, St. Anne’s conducts a physical, including tuberculosis and drug screen; fingerprinting and background check which includes Child Abuse Index, FBI and Department of Justice, as well as reference checks.
Thank you for your interest in St. Anne’s!